50 Cent Calls His Relationship With Jay-Z Strictly ‘Business’

50-cent-jay-z

Last year around this time, the ever controversial machine known to the masses as 50 Cent was busy sending disrespectful rhymes in the direction pointed at fellow New York rap superstar Jay-Z. For the past months the Queens native had been baiting the god MC on wax with the assistance of former Roc-A-Fella artist Beanie Sigel.

Following Jay And Eminem’s opening night of their “Home And Home” tour at Detroit’s Comerica Park, Fif and Jay-Z deaded their beef backstage after the two ran into each other.

“We got a chance to kick it for a minute,” 50 told MTV News. “I know people were interested in what that conversation was like. But they can ask Jay-Z. I take people’s actions as if it’s genuinely how they feel. I can only use what I saw you do as if that’s what you meant. I can’t understand what your motivation was prior to that.”

As things appeared to have taken a more peaceful route following the union, the G-Unit general may have just re-opened that can of worms. In a recent interview with MTV UK, Fif calls his relationship with Jay-Z “business” and says he uses it as leverage for his own interests.

“We don’t have those kinds of relationships” 50 declared. “These people are people I associate with. We are in the same business. We are not necessarily friends. We don’t call each other for no reason.”

“It’s not like we have something against each other to make us enemies,” Fiddy continued. “Me and Jay[-Z] will use each other. Repeatedly. For energy.

Source

Beanie Sigel Injured In Car Accident

Posted: Monday – December 21, 2009

Representatives for Beanie Sigel are confirming that he was involved in a car accident Saturday night. While full details have yet to be released, reports show that the Philadelphia rapper in a car that was run-off the road by a tractor trailer. He is not believed to be the driver of the vehicle but was injured.

Full details are forthcoming and Gutta World will report them as soon they become available.

Source

50 Cent Threatens to Hire Shooters on Rick Ross

Posted: November 30, 2009

As Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson lets the gas tank leak and adds fuel to the fire with Beanie Sigel and Jay-Z, the rapper also has to fight his own battles as his issues with Rick Ross and Triple Cs are far from being a memory.

Recently, Rick Ross spoke on the sales of 50 Cent’s latest offering, Before I Self Destruct, which sold close to 160,000 copies in its first week. After viewing what appear to be disappointing numbers for an artist with such a caliber as 50, Ross proclaimed that he was able to bury the G-Unit general.

Never willing to let any punch slip through, Jackson revealed news through an interview with DJ Whoo Kid about how Ross tried to take a play from his book when he contacted Tia and tried to find a means to get at 50′s baby’s mother.

“They actually, indirectly, tried to contact my son’s mom. They would have only shown up somewhere for me to have them shot at that point.”

The rapper continued to flex his muscle by stating that the rap game doesn’t take away from his past and the fact that he could quickly slip back into the mentality that raised him when he was without a deal and did not have the fame and fortune that he rests on now.

“Then we gonna stop rappin and start doing the shit. If they think that ain’t real, then they should try it. That’s just that. I tell them, constantly, don’t expect me not to go where I come from. That’s gonna be nice and comfy for me so you gonna have to figure out how to adjust your shit. My car is already bulletproof. Everything is already in order for that.”

He also added that with all of the heat coming his way, he finds it interesting how everyone is fully aware of where he rests his head at, but nobody bothers to come knock at the door and come in.

“While we getting ready to go through those circumstances, and I don’t live in Connecticut, that’s just the house, and that one got motion sensors and cameras all kind of sh*t, so go ahead. Why everybody got my address and ain’t nobody stopping by? Get busy then. I done said everything that I can think of.”

Referring to himself as a Hip Hop president, Jackson stated that there are consequences for all actions and that every shot fired will be fired back.

“I’m like Obama. The president gotta kiss hands and shake babies. You can kill the president. It’s hard to get away with it. So I use my resources. I ain’t even worried about it, it’s too late for that.”

As the page turns, the story only gets better between 50 Cent and all of his enemies in the rap world. Hopefully things can remain on wax and the chapters will only be told through a story and not spill out onto the streets.



Diddy Hosts Star Studded Event For Raekwon’s OBFCL2

Posted: Friday – September 4, 2009

Sean “Diddy” Combs and a number of high profile rap stars will celebrate the release of Raekwon The Chef’s highly anticipated album Only Build 4 Cuban Linx II.

Combs has been tapped to serve as host of the release party, which will take place at New York hot spot Santos Party House.

Legendary DJ Kid Capri and Hot 97’s Peter Rosenberg will spin at the event, which is being sponsored by Littles and Raekwon’s Ice H20 Records.

“I’m excited about this project. This is a true evolution from where we began,” Raekwon said. “I’m also overwhelmed by the love and support that I’ve received. My long time friend and Hip-Hop veteran, Diddy reached out to offer his support and agreed to host the event.”

A number of Hip-Hop acts have been confirmed to perform at Raekwon’s star studded release party, including Ghostface, Method Man, Beanie Sigel, Life Jennings, Busta Rhymes, Talib Kweli and legendary rapper Slick Rick.

“All the artist involved, extended themselves for the release of my long awaited album because we all feel Hip-Hop as a whole is in need of unifying,” Raekwon continued. “Magazines are closing; online storefronts are struggling because music sales are down. It’s time for Vets like myself to set the trend and strengthen the lane. Dinosaurs like myself are supposed to create the blue print for the new breed to follow.”

Raekwon’s album Only Built For Cuban Linx II hits stores September 8.

Source: Allhiphop.com



Jay-Z Brings Roc Nation To Sony

Posted: Wednesday – July 1, 2009

Superstar rapper/mogul Jay-Z has officially signed a new distribution deal with Sony for his new label Roc Nation.

According to Billboard, the rapper’s new solo album The Blueprint 3 will be distributed by Atlantic, although that deal is only for the third installment of the rapper’s Blueprint series of releases.

Jay-Z offered to have the Roc Nation imprint be distributed through his longtime home Def Jam over four years ago.

Island Def Jam Music Group (IDJ) also distributes Jay-Z’s Roc-A-Fella imprint, which has such superstar artists as Kanye West, Jadakiss, Beanie Sigel and others.

“You have to figure, this is like four years ago, and to them it was just like, ‘Are you crazy? No! Make a song,’ ” said the mogul, who bought his way out of his Def Jam contract for an estimated $5 million.

The rapper also revealed that executives at IDJ were not fully capitalizing on Jay-Z’s entrepreneurial abilities.

“To me it was like, I’ve sold companies for huge amounts of money. I’m an entrepreneur – that’s what I’ve been all my life,” Jay-Z told Billboard. “I can’t just sit here and make records and not do anything else. Why wouldn’t you want to do this with me? I felt under-utilized.”

On the management side, Roc Nation handles the careers of Wale, Melanie Fiona, Mickey Factz and others.

Source: Allhiphop.com

© 2013 GUTTA WORLD MAGAZINE by GW Industries