Angel, better known as DC’s Cover Girl & 50 Cent’s hottest new protégé’ is originally from Washington DC. Angel was born in Ethiopia and brought to United States after 1 month. This exotic beauty is Trinidadian & Ethiopian.
Angel was found in DC by professional photographer / model agent Mike Styles, CEO of his own Modeling Agency Style Entertainment. They met and talked about him doing her photo shoot & managing her. They started working together with Mike’s partner Michelle Vierya and everything has blossomed since March 2006.
Within 8.5 months Angel’s career took off from the very beginning. Angel is a stunningly, unbelievable uniquely built women. Her measurements are 34 C, 22, 40. She has a beautiful face, a Colgate smile to match with a humble, aggressive, smart and very driven attitude. Outside of modeling, Angel is interested in getting into real-estate. She has achieved certain goals in modeling by keeping a professional attitude, staying motivated, following the fashion trends, keeping fit, eating right and consulting with her management team Style Entertainment in order to push her modeling career along. Angel has been in fashion shows, numerous national magazine & covers, top principal roles in music videos with major artists, roles in movies, hosting events, and promotional campaigns. Angel has shot for every major urban publication except for a 2.
Here is a summary of Angel’s resume:
* BET Rip the Runway Fashion Shows April 2006
* I-B Concept Magazine Cover May / June 2006 issue
* BlackMen Magazine May / June 2006 issue
* Owners Illustrated Magazine June 2006 issue
* Lloyd Banks “Cake” Music Video Principal Role July 2006
* Lloyd Banks “Hands Up” Principal Role August 2006
* Busta Rhymes “In the Ghetto” Principal Role August 2006
* KING magazine Candid Camera Layout Sept 2006
* Hustlenomics Magazine Cover with Lloyd Banks Sept / October 2006 issue
* XXL Eye Candy Layout October 2006 issue
* Young Jezzy “I Luv it” Principal Role November 2006
* “Bury Me A G” short movie for Jeezy’s Album package
* Smooth Girl Magazine Cover Fall 2006 issue
* XXL Eye Candy of the YEAR 2006!!!!
Angel was escorted to her SMOOTH Magazine interview by Rap Artist Giant 50 Cent and her Style Entertainment management team Mike Styles & Michelle Vierya. Angel’s XXL Eye Candy of the Year was photographed in an exotic $20,000,000 million dollar estate in South Beach Miami Florida. Angel completed her newest calendar project in collaboration with superstar NBA Wizard Basketball player Gilbert Arenas in Miami. The calendar should be released to the public at the end of December 2006. The photo shoot took 3 days to shoot at various locations around the South Beach Miami area and was shot by Celebrity photographer, Leo Marshall. It will surely be a sight to see. Right after the Young Jezzy Music Video shoot, Angel shot a mini movie with Young Jezzy for his music DVD. This will be the 1st chance the public will see Angel in her acting debut. The only way you can see Angel in this light is to purchase Young Jezzy’s new album this December 2006. Angel and her Style Entertainment team will be releasing Angel’s Sexy “Unbelievable” DVD around the 1st of the year in conjunction with her “Unbelievable” tour.
Her website www.angelakalolaluv.com is launching in the future .